Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge - Multilingual ex Cairns & Palm Cove
Explore the UNESCO listed oldest Rainforest on the Planet with this tour to Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge. See an abundance of wildlife including the saltwater crocodile. A GPS activated multilingual commentary system is included.
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge - Multilingual ex Port Douglas
Depart Port Douglas and explore the UNESCO listed oldest Rainforest on the Planet with this tour to Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge. See an abundance of wildlife including the saltwater crocodile. A GPS activated multilingual commentary system is included.
1. Cape Tribulation Tour, Daintree and Mossman Gorge – Multilingual
Explore the exceptional biodiversity and ancient history of the UNESCO-listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks with this Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge Multilingual tour.
Your day begins by travelling north along the scenic Great Barrier Reef Drive coastal highway to the departure point for your Daintree River Cruise. This river adventure is a unique experience which will sharpen your senses as they take in abundant wildlife and maybe even encounter a prehistoric saltwater croc!
You will also have the chance to wander along Cape Tribulation Beach and enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch served in a private rainforest setting.
And a visit to the pristine waters of Mossman Gorge will include an indigenous culture presentation by the traditional owners of the gorge, the Kuku Yalanji people
This is an eco-accredited tour led by experienced guides who will ensure you have a highly memorable day.
This Cape Tribulation tour operates with a GPS-activated audio commentary system which is completely portable and wireless. Commentary is delivered with both sound effects and music. You can use your own headsets or purchase them on the day at an extra cost. Languages include: Japanese, German, French, Italian, Chinese and Spanish.
Cape Tribulation Tour itinerary
06:45 Hotel Pick-ups start
09:50 Daintree River Cruise for 1 hour, gliding through this ancient wildlife environment;
Alexandra Lookout for a photo stop overlooking the spectacular Daintree River, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
12:15 Tropical BBQ Lunch in a private rainforest setting on Noah Creek;
Cape Tribulation for a walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach where the rainforest meetings the reef.
15:15 Mossman Gorge Centre where you will visit the gateway centre and enjoy an indigenous culture presentation by the local Kuku Yalanji people. You can then walk in the rainforest along Mossman Gorge with your guide sharing his knowledge
18:30 Approximate return to your hotel
• Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
• Professional Driver/Guide
• GPS-activated audio commentary guide system
• Daintree River Cruise
• Alexandra Lookout
• BBQ lunch
• Cape Tribulation
• Mossman Gorge Centre including: indigenous presentation, afternoon tea and driver-guided walk
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
• In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.