Join the Port Douglas Island Adventure Tour for a fast boat ride to the beautiful Snapper Island for an awesome day of guided snorkeling and stand-up paddle boarding.
We always see turtles, sharks, rays, thousands of fish and arrays of corals on our Port Douglas Island Adventure Tour.
You will be transported to this lush Rainforest island on a high speed vessel located 15 nautical miles from Port Douglas. Snapper Island has its name as it looks just like a crocodile swimming in the ocean!
Lying right off the south east corner of the Daintree National Park, soak up the breathtaking views on, above and below the water.
Enjoy Water Sports or Just Relax
Snapper Island is perfect for water sports like snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding, sea kayaking, bumper tubing and wake boarding.
These are ALL available on this action packed, adrenaline filled Port Douglas Island Adventure Tour!
Snorkel one of the amazing fringing reefs right off the beach. Walk along the Rainforest trail to the lookout and other amazing secret beaches.
Find the secret cave or the seasonal waterfall! Beach combing along the beautiful coral beaches is a must do!
Don’t forget to bring your USB if you’d like FREE photos from your incredible day out on Snapper Island.
If you would like to see more options that include Standup Paddle boarding CLICK HERE
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team