Flames of Forest Dinner in the Rainforest
Flames of Forest Dinner in the Rainforest is Australia’s only authentic rainforest dining experience. And it will whisk you from every day into an evening of unforgettable memories with your loved one.
Feel the wonder of this legendary place and transport yourself into a world beyond your imagination that is so uplifting and relaxing you will never want to leave.
A completely intimate, natural experience set within the candlelit rainforest under a black silk canopy highlighted by sparkling, handmade crystal and bud light chandeliers, Flames of the Forest will leave you with an everlasting memory of the stunning rainforest of Tropical North Queensland.
Ignite your romantic side and enjoy the natural beauty while you dine on a sumptuous six-course, tropical tasting menu designed to showcase the unique offerings of this abundant region. At the same time, you can enjoy the performance of the local, solo acoustic guitarist, the warm glow of hospitality and quality selection of wine.
This is a night for the romantically inclined, designed to delight and perhaps inspire proposals of grandeur!
Vegetarian diets are NOT catered for. Other special dietary requirements are available on request and a minimum of three (3) working days notice is required.
Not available for children under 16.
- Return coach transfers
- 6-course, plated, tropical tasting menu
- Quality Australian sparkling wine, Australian red & white wines, premium beer
- Soft drink, juice, water, tea and coffee
- Cover under black silk and velvet lined marquee, highlighted by sparkling handmade crystal and bud light chandeliers and other vital conveniences to ensure comfort.
- Tables can be booked for two or more
- Live solo acoustic guitarist
Flames of Forest Dinner in the Rainforest
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances – including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, and weather, etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms and conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information, we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
- Not available for children under 16
- Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
- We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
- Neither this site nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of damage, delay or personal injury.
- All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
- Please inform us of any special requirements before your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the ‘Booking Message’ section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team.
Unforeseen Circumstances: Our experience is conducted in a remote location and the evening description advertised may have to be varied, or a change of location at short notice may be necessary due to causes beyond the operator’s control.
The comfort and safety of our guests is our paramount concern. There is no discount or refund supplied if circumstances beyond our control force us to change content and timings and location.
Wet Weather Notes: A marquee over the dining area is included in the price. However, should it be wet on the night, we recommend guests to bring an umbrella for cover from the coaches into the main dining marquee. In the event of such bad weather that we are unable to hold the event in the venue stated, we will endeavour to secure an alternative location for dinner. This location will be accessible and safe, but transfer times may vary.
1/2 Day, Daintree Rainforest, Dinner, Food, Food Tasting, Licensed Bar, Rainforest, Tea & Coffee Service
Flames of Forest Dinner in the Rainforest Tours
Flames of Forest Dinner in the Rainforest ex Port Douglas
Leave Port Douglas behind and enjoy the sumptuous tropical tasting menu that is Flames of the Forest under the Daintree Rainforest canopy.
Saturday 7:00 pm 10:30 pm
Flames of Forest Dinner in the Rainforest ex Cairns and Palm Cove
Leave Cairns and Palm Cove behind and enjoy the sumptuous tropical tasting menu that is Flames of the Forest under the Daintree Rainforest canopy.
Saturday 6:15 pm 11:30 pm