Daintree Rainforest Waterfalls Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour offering the ultimate off-road experience. Explore Bloomfield Falls, the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation.
Discover a part of Australia’s Wet Tropics Landscape. Nature and adventure blend perfectly on the Daintree Rainforest and Bloomfield Falls 4WD Adventure.
Travel beyond the end of the sealed road where few tours dare to venture. Deep into the remote region of the Daintree Rainforest. It is an area not often seen by visitors.
This adventure offers incredible beauty and rugged terrain. While you are on this tour, you will experience all the ‘must-do’ locations before arriving at our destination of the Bloomfield Falls.
Escape the crowds and experience a true Daintree Rainforest waterfalls 4WD Adventure with us.
Small tours with high standards
We are incredibly committed to the environment. Our goal is to present our guests with an enjoyable and inspiring journey.
All while giving you a better understanding of the Daintree Rainforest area.
You will enjoy an exclusive environment for a rainforest experience you’ll never forget. Carefully designed, this tour showcases the beauty and the best of the Daintree Rainforest.
During this tour, we provide our guests with an unrushed, unique rainforest experience.
- Daintree Rainforest
- Bloomfield Falls
- Cape Tribulation
Pickup from your Port Douglas accommodation approx 7:15 am
- First, we make our way along the Great Barrier Reef Drive towards the Daintree River. You’ll enjoy a wildlife spotting river cruise. Keep your eyes peeled for crocodiles and lots of other wildlife.
- Stop at the Alexandra Lookout for incredible photo opportunities. We will have morning tea at Cape Tribulation. Enjoy a walk to Kulki Lookout for amazing views of the rainforest and beach. The only place on the planet where 2 World Heritage areas meet.
- Travelling further north, we begin our off-road journey. We will then travel along the Bloomfield Track. You’ll witness some of the most picturesque and remote wilderness of the region.
- Passing through untouched coastal scenery, we arrive at the remote Stingray Bay. After a wander around this expansive beach, we will head to our destination, Bloomfield Falls.
- After a short break, we return to Cape Tribulation, following on to Noah Valley, where we will explore a World Heritage Listed private property. Noah Creek boasts some of the most spectacular rainforests found anywhere in the world.
- Enjoy a stroll along the “Gateway to Paradise”. View one of the most primitive flowering plants still in existence.
- Enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch surrounded by rainforest.
- Swim in the crystal clear rainforest stream before we depart. After this, we will be heading towards the Daintree Icecream Company.
- Nex we will cross the river on the Daintree Ferry,
- Finally arriving back into Port Douglas between 5.30 – 6 pm.
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise.
- Daintree River cable ferry crossing.
- Alexandra Lookout.
- Morning and afternoon tea. Including muffins/biscuits with fresh plunges coffee and the famous Daintree Tea.
- Kulki track lookout.
- Cape Tribulation Beach.
Rugged and extreme at times
- Bloomfield Track. Travel 66 km’s off-road.
- Stingray Bay. A spectacular isolated beach.
- Bloomfield Falls. View aboriginal rock art—snack on tropical fruits and marvel at the sheer drop of the falls.
- Noah Valley World Heritage. We visit this private property in a stunning natural environment, enjoy a BBQ lunch, including steak, fish, salads, damper and a tropical fruit platter.
- The Gateway to Paradise. A guided walk where you will experience a unique ecosystem while protecting native plants, animals and their habitats.
- Swim in a rainforest stream.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company. Sample the tropical flavours of this exotic ice cream. (optional extra).
- Light coloured clothing.
- If travelling during June, July and August, we recommend that you include a light sweater.
- Runners or flat sandals
- Cash and/or credit card for small purchases.
- Hat and sunglasses.
Pickups and drop-offs
Complimentary pickups from all Port Douglas accommodation. We will advise the most suitable pickup point when we confirm your booking.
The tour offers a walk in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest. You will also walk from the car park at Bloomfield to view the Bloomfield Falls. This walk is over some large rocks with very uneven rough ground. As a result, this tour is not recommended to anyone who cannot walk unassisted. Please consider this before booking this tour.
We will travel to a private secluded and remote rainforest area. It is, therefore, too late to advise on arrival that you have allergies or are vegan/ vegetarian. Please ensure you inform us when booking of any dietary requirements.