Shaolin Port Douglas Sail and Snorkel
Relax and unwind for the day on the Port Douglas Sail and Snorkel. The Shaolin is a historic icon of Port Douglas. This beautiful Chinese Junk vessel has a rich history which the crew will be more than happy to share with you on the journey.
Located 15 kilometres northeast of Port Douglas is a 4-acre coral cay surrounded by 55 acres of coral reef. This full-day tour will give you a fantastic opportunity to explore the island.
Soak up the stunning views as you arrive at the beautiful Low Isles. You will have time to wander the island’s beaches and explore the Lighthouse Museum. The friendly crew will take you on a guided snorkel tour.
Along the way, they will point out the many different vibrant fish and coral species which call Low Isles their home.
Keep your eyes peeled for green sea turtles! Swim back to the island to relax on the beach and enjoy a delicious tropical lunch.
On your return journey, enjoy the breathtaking views of the lush green mountains and coastline, which make Port Douglas so unique.
Shaolin Port Douglas is also available for private charter to send us an email to find out more.
Click HERE to see another excellent island tour out of Port Douglas!
- Enjoy a relaxing sail out to Low Isles on a historic vessel.
- Join a guided snorkelling tour.
- Explore the island at your leisure.
- Morning tea, delicious buffet lunch, afternoon tea and complimentary drink on your return journey.
- Tour departs at 8:00 am and returns at 3:30 pm
- Boarding time is 15 minutes prior to departure
- Passengers must be capable swimmers
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team