Travel along the Captain Cook Highway, on our way to Port Douglas our first stop.
In Port Douglas, Visit the Wildlife Habitat including a guided tour through the Rainforest, Wetlands, Grasslands and Savannah sections. After there will be some free time to explore this area on your own.
Next on the Cape Tribulation Wildlife Tour is your Daintree River cruise! Try and spot crocodiles, tree snakes and other wildlife.
Then we will take the passenger ferry to the other side of the Daintree River.
The next stop is Alexandra Lookout. Here you will enjoy magnificent views of the surrounding rainforest and the Coral Sea.
Then it’s time for a Tropical Picnic Lunch in a beautiful rainforest setting.
Next, enjoy a Guided Rainforest Walk along a boardwalk with great photo opportunities. Stroll along the beach with spectacular views of this iconic World Heritage Listed site.
Cross the Daintree River on a Cable-driven ferry then return to your accommodation.
Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
Cable Ferry crossing
Guided Rainforest Walk
Daintree River Cruise
Hat and sunglasses
Comfortable walking shoes
Cash or credit card for small purchases
Cape Tribulation Wildlife Tour departs daily from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
Depart approx. 7.00 am
Return approx. 7.00 pm
The Tropical wet season is the best time to see this magnificent tropical rainforest. If you are travelling at this time please bring a change of clothes.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team