Hot Air Balloon Port Douglas
Hot Air Balloon Port Douglas, departs daily from Port Douglas soaring high above the Atherton Tablelands. This 50-minute scenic flight offers an outstanding way to view the local landscape. Included in your Hot Air Balloon Tour are return transfers from all Port Douglas accommodation houses. Prices are $340 for adults and $310 for children.
Enjoy the scenic flight of your lifetime! With Hot Air Balloon Port Douglas during your flight the views will be breathtaking.
Stretching from the tranquil country landscapes of the Atherton Tablelands to the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef.
Visitors from all over Australia and over 40 different countries have been enjoying our hot air balloon tours annually.
Our friendly team will pick you up from your Port Douglas accommodation in comfortable, airconditioned vehicles.
Above all, you will love looking out on the vast blue skies over the Atherton Tablelands while enjoying the peace of the balloon ride.
Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise while you float for half an hour, in your Balloon and take in the wide-open spaces!
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- Cross country chase
- With Commemorative Certificate
5 am (approx)
Start driving from Port Douglas to the Mareeba Heritage Centre.
Next, experience the fun and unique sensation of a balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands. Then enjoy the sunrise and the picturesque landscape with 30 minutes minimum flying time.
Breathe in the wide-open spaces!
Australia’s largest fleet of balloons. With fun and highly trained crew to maximise the enjoyment of your morning.
Return and landing, with pack-up games and lots of laughs.
9 am / 9.30 am
This balloon tour finishes approximately the time at 9:15 am. This tour finish times vary with the change of seasons.
- Hot Air Balloon ride.
- Cross Country Balloon Chase.
- Commemorative Certificate.
- A Hot Air Ballooning ticket and also your camera is a must!
- Please wear flat, covered in shoes.
- Dress casual for the outdoors with layers.
- We recommend wearing coloured clothing.
- Don’t forget your peak hat, sunglasses and also a bottle of water.
- Money for any extras.
Drive from Port Douglas
First, drive to the Mareeba Heritage Station on the southern side of Mareeba.
This drive from Port Douglas will take approximately one hour and twenty minutes along Mount Molloy Road.
- Passengers with, for instance, weight, mobility or pregnancy queries should phone us before booking online.
- All itinerary times are an INDICATION only, subject to seasonal change.
- This tour is a self-drive from Port Douglas.