Hot Air Balloon Port Douglas
Hot Air Balloon Port Douglas, departs daily from Port Douglas soaring high above the Atherton Tablelands. This 50-minute scenic flight offers an outstanding way to view the local landscape. Included in your Hot Air Balloon Tour are return transfers from all Port Douglas accommodation houses. Prices are $340 for adults and $310 for children.
Enjoy the scenic flight of your lifetime! With Hot Air Balloon Port Douglas during your flight the views will be breathtaking.
Stretching from the tranquil country landscapes of the Atherton Tablelands to the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef.
Visitors from all over Australia and over 40 different countries have been enjoying our hot air balloon tours annually.
Our friendly team will pick you up from your Port Douglas accommodation in comfortable, airconditioned vehicles.
Above all, you will love looking out on the vast blue skies over the Atherton Tablelands while enjoying the peace of the balloon ride.
Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise while you float for half an hour, in your Balloon and take in the wide-open spaces!
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Fun, expert interpretive commentary
- Cross country chase
- Commemorative Certificate
5 am (approx)
Self-drive from your Port Douglas accommodation, travelling to the Mareeba Heritage Museum, in the Atherton Tablelands.
Experience the fun and unique sensation of a balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands. At the same time, enjoying the sunrise and the picturesque landscape. With 30 minutes minimum flying time.
Breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia’s largest fleet of balloons. With fun and highly trained crew to maximise the fun of your morning.
Return and landing, with pack-up games and lots of laughs.
9 am / 9.30 am
This is an approximate finish time. The tour finish times vary with the change of seasons.
- Spectacular 30-minute Hot Air Balloon ride.
- Fun, expert interpretive commentary.
- Cross Country Balloon Chase.
- Commemorative Certificate.
- Extra 30 minutes flying time.
- Your ticket and also your camera is a must!
- It is essential only to wear flat, covered in shoes.
- Dress casual for the outdoors with layers. We do not recommend wearing white coloured clothing.
- Don’t forget your peak hat, sunglasses and also a bottle of water.
- Spending money for extras.
- Passengers with, for instance, weight, mobility or pregnancy queries should phone us before booking online.
- All itinerary times are an INDICATION only as they are subject to seasonal change.
- This tour is a self drive from Port Douglas.