Things to do in Port Douglas – discover the best of Port Douglas.
Find things to do on your Port Douglas Discover fun and cool things to do; what is on this weekend; kid-friendly tours; unusual or romantic tours.
Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas- the Port Douglas Zoo
Is cuddling Koalas and hand-feeding Kangaroos on your bucket list? These are just two of the incredible activities you’ll experience at the Wildlife Habitat!
There are plenty of Port Doulas breaks to choose from, whether you are coming for a day trip or a whole weekend in Port Douglas.
Plan ahead for your trip to Port Douglas: search for upcoming events, Great Barrier Reef tours, sightseeing tours, Daintree Rainforest Tour, bars, restaurants, days out and even day trips from Port Douglas.
Visiting Port Douglas has never been easier with these ideas for Port Douglas breaks.
More things to do ideas
Are you looking for some top food and drink options, eager to do some shopping, or want to find out what’s on? Make the most of your holiday by finding all the information on what you can do and the best things to do.
Embark on an unusual tour and find plenty of options for the best weekend breaks.
Don’ miss the Sunday Markets for fresh produce, art, craft, jewellery and a fantastic array of things for your home.
If you are on a budget, don’t worry. You can find lots of great value breaks, and there is plenty of fun and free activities to see and do while you are here.
If you’re travelling as a family, you’ll love the many things to do with kids. Are you already here? If so, find the best tours for your family or plan a fitting end to the week with our pick of what to do this weekend.
10 Best things to do with Kids
- Go to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit the Daintree Rainforest take a breath of fresh air in the oldest tropical rainforest.
- Have lunch with the lorikeets at the Rainforest Habitat
- Take your family to Mossman Gorge on a guided Dreamtime walk.
- Take a refreshing dip at Mossman Gorge.
- Spend a day on Low Isles.
- Swim and build some sandcastles at 4-mile beach.
- Play at one of the parks.
- Ride the Bally Hooley Train.
- Check out the crocodiles at Hartleys Crocodile Farm.