Things to do in Port Douglas: Discover the best of Port Douglas.
Find things to do on your Port Douglas. Discover fun and cool things to do, what is on this weekend, kid-friendly tours, and unusual or romantic tours.
Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas the Port Douglas Zoo
Is cuddling Koalas and hand-feeding Kangaroos on your bucket list? These are just two incredible activities you’ll experience at the Wildlife Habitat!
There are plenty of Port Doulas breaks, whether you are coming for a day trip or a whole weekend.
Visiting Port Douglas has never been easier with these ideas for Port Douglas breaks.
Are you looking for top food and drink options, eager to shop, or want to find out what’s on? Make the most of your holiday by finding all the information on what you can do and the best things to do.
Embark on an unforgettable tour and find plenty of options for the best weekend breaks.
Don’t miss the Sunday Markets for fresh produce, art, craft, jewellery and a fantastic array of things for your home.
If you are on a budget, don’t worry. You can find lots of significant value breaks, and there is plenty of fun and free activities to see and do while you are here.
If you’re travelling as a family, you’ll love the many things to do with kids.
Next, find the best tours for your family to do
10 Best things to do with Kids
- Go to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit the Daintree Rainforest to breathe fresh air in the oldest tropical rainforest.
- Have lunch with the lorikeets at the Rainforest Habitat
- Take your family to Mossman Gorge on a guided Dreamtime walk.
- Take a refreshing dip at Mossman Gorge.
- Spend a day on the Low Isles.
- Swim and build some sandcastles at a 4-mile beach.
- Play at one of Port Douglas’s parks.
- Buy a Port Douglas Bikini at Tahitian Lime
- Check out the crocodiles at Hartleys Crocodile Farm.