Discovering the Beauty of the Sailaway Low Isles: Your Ultimate Guide
Are you looking for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on the stunning Sailaway Low Isles?
Sailaway Low Isles is a breathtaking destination in Tropical North Queensland, Australia. The Sailaway Low Isles consists of two small islands surrounded by a vibrant coral reef system, providing the perfect setting for snorkelling, diving, and exploring the Great Barrier Reef. It’s a great spot to relax and unwind with the sun, sand, and sea.
If you plan to visit Sailaway Low Isles, this ultimate guide is your go-to resource for everything you need to know.
What are the Activities You can do in Sailaway Low Isles?
There is an abundance of activities that you can enjoy on the Sailaway Low Isles. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Snorkelling: One of the most popular activities in Sailaway Low Isles is snorkelling. You can explore the coral reef system surrounding the islands, where you can see colourful fish, turtles, and other marine life. You can even join a guided snorkelling tour to learn more about the ecosystem.
- Diving: For certified divers, Sailaway Low Isles offers a unique opportunity to explore the Great Barrier Reef up close. You can see various marine life, including reef sharks, barracudas, and rays.
- Glass-bottom boat tour: If you prefer to stay dry while exploring marine life, a glass-bottom boat tour is an excellent option. You can see the colourful coral reef and marine life without getting wet.
- Sunset sailing: Sailaway Low Isles is known for its stunning sunsets, and what better way to enjoy them than on a sunset sailing tour? You can enjoy a glass of wine or beer while enjoying the breathtaking sunset views.
- Beach relaxation: If you’re looking for a relaxing day on the beach, the Sailaway Low Isles offers pristine sandy beaches where you can relax and soak up the sun.
Sailaway Low Isles
Like any destination, Sailaway Low Isles has its pros and cons. Here are some of the pros and cons of visiting this stunning destination.
- Stunning natural beauty: Sailaway Low Isles is breathtaking, with pristine beaches and crystal clear waters. You can explore the coral reef system and see various marine life up close.
- Wide range of activities: Sailaway Low Isles offers many activities, from snorkelling and diving to glass-bottom boat tours and sunset sailing. There’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Educational experience: If you want to learn about the marine ecosystem, join a guided snorkelling tour or diving excursion. You can learn about the different species of marine life and their habitats.
- Relaxation: Sailaway Low Isles is a great place to unwind and relax. You can enjoy the peaceful surroundings, pristine beaches, and stunning sunsets.
FAQs about Sailaway Low Isles
Q. When is the best time to visit Sailaway Low Isles?
Q. How do I get to Low Isles?
Q. Do I need to bring my equipment for snorkelling or diving?
Q. Is there food and drinks available on Sailaway Low Isles?
Q. Can I stay overnight on Sailaway Low Isles?
Sailaway Low Isles is a stunning destination that offers many activities, from snorkelling and diving to sunset sailing and glass-bottom boat tours. While there are some cons to visiting the islands, such as the crowds and the unpredictable weather, the pros, such as the stunning natural beauty and educational experiences, outweigh them. If you plan a trip to Tropical North Queensland, add Sailaway Low Isles to your itinerary for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Next, discover more fun things to do in Port Douglas.
Full-day tour to Low Isles
|1.30 pm – 2.30 pm||
Sailaway Port Douglas Includes
- Courtesy coach transfers in Port Douglas area
- Morning tea upon boarding and afternoon tea and coffee with muffins and pastries
- Superb tropical buffet lunch (including prawns)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkel tour
- Glass bottom boat viewing and reef interpretation
- Low Isles Heritage Walk
- Five hours at Tropical Low Isles
- The experience of sailing on board a luxury sailing catamaran
- Eco Shamba Environmental Initiative $20 to local re-forestation
This adventure tour is suitable for travellers with good mobility. To participate in snorkelling, you must be confident in the water with good swimming ability, as snorkelling can be a strenuous activity.
Sailaway Reef & Island Tours
Sail Away Port Douglas departs from
Shop 18, Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
44 Wharf Street