Explore the Great Barrier Reef with Quicksilver Port Douglas
- Full-day Great Barrier Reef tour
- The tour departs from the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina in Port Douglas on this day.
- Check-in at 9:15 am for a 10 am departure
- Returning to Port Douglas at 4:30 pm
- Adults $298
- Children $156
- Family $760
Are you ready for an experience of a lifetime? Quicksilver Cruises is here to make your dreams come true with a visit to the renowned Agincourt Reef, located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Our friendly crew is dedicated to ensuring that your journey is spectacular.
Discover a World of Colour and Brilliance
From our spacious activity platform, you’ll descend into an underwater world that can only be described as a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours and brilliance. Agincourt Reef, a magnificent ribbon reef, is where you can witness firsthand the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. It’s an experience you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
Choose Your Adventure
At Agincourt Reef, you have options galore. Whether you’re a seasoned diver, a snorkelling enthusiast, or prefer staying dry, there’s something for everyone. Dive into the depths of the reef, snorkel in crystal-clear waters, or stay aboard our semi-submersible vessel to explore the stunning reef from just one metre underwater. You can even take a helicopter ride to get an aerial view of this natural wonder.
The Pristine Beauty of Agincourt Reef
Agincourt Reef is located at the very outer edge of the Barrier Reef, adjacent to the Coral Sea trench. It’s recognised as one of the most pristine ecosystems in the Reef’s environment, with clear water that provides excellent visibility for underwater adventures. Quicksilver chose this location to showcase nature’s finest.
Quicksilver Port Douglas Comfort and Space
Your journey is as important as the destination. Our modern vessels offer safety and air-conditioned comfort. Whether you step into the underwater observatory, cruise in a semi-submersible, or relax on the platform, we ensure your needs are met. It’s a day all about you.
Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling
Snorkelling is one of the best ways to explore the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, and our friendly crew is here to assist you. We provide instructional videos and equipment to make your snorkelling experience a breeze.
Q: How do I book a Quicksilver Cruises experience?
Q: Is Quicksilver Port Douglas suitable for families with children?
Q: Can I capture my Quicksilver Cruises experience through photography?
Q: Are meals provided during Quicksilver Port Douglas tours?
Q: Is Quicksilver Cruises committed to environmental conservation?
Quicksilver Cruises invites you to embark on an awe-inspiring journey to the Great Barrier Reef. Dive into the pristine waters, witness the vibrant marine life, and create memories that will last a lifetime. With their range of snorkelling and diving adventures, semi-submersible tours, and exclusive access to remote Reef sites, Quicksilver Cruises ensures an unforgettable experience for every guest.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with Quicksilver Cruises. Get ready to immerse yourself in a world of breathtaking beauty, fascinating marine creatures, and the magic of one of the world’s most remarkable natural wonders.
- Reef Pontoon
- Outer Barrier Reef
- Underwater observatory
- 09:15 am – Check-in a the marina to collect your boarding passes.
- 09:30 am – Enjoy complimentary morning tea directly after you board.
- 10:00 am – Your adventure begins! The large, stable vessel provides a smooth journey to the Outer Barrier Reef.
- 10:30 am – Marine biology presentation and diving briefings.
- 11:30 am – Arrive at the Outer Great Barrier Reef Pontoon. The boat stays here for 3.5 hours, which gives you plenty of time to enjoy everything on offer.
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Lunch is served buffet style- with full bar facilities available in case you want to purchase drinks
- 3:00 pm – The vessel departs the Great Barrier Reef Pontoon.
- 4:30 pm – The boat arrives back in Port Douglas.
- 3.5 hours at a fixed Great Barrier Reef Pontoon
- Stunning Outer Great Barrier Reef site
- Unlimited Snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Semi-Submersible tours with commentary (weather permitting)
- Qualified lifeguard to watch all swimmers
- Underwater Observatory – See the life beneath without getting wet!
- Reef Presentation by a qualified marine biologist
- Educational fish feeding show
- Hot & cold tropical buffet lunch, including prawns
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Environmental Management Fee
Get More Out Of Your Day!
- Scenic Helicopter Flights.
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire available on board.
- Professional photography packages.
- Marine Biologist Guided Snorkel Tour – Beginner Tour or Advanced Tour options are available.
- Scuba Diving* for qualified divers (Certified). Up to 3 dives available.
- ‘Resort Scuba Diving’* for beginners. No experience needed. (minimum of 12 years old)
- Ocean Walker Helmet Diving*
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, ice cream, alcohol, etc.
- Prescription mask hire is available if you require vision correcting glasses.
- Hotel transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels.
*Subject to medical conditions – see ‘Important Information for Scuba & Ocean Walkers’ below.
- Cash or credit card for extra purchases – Note: credit card surcharges may apply
- Swimming costume, towel and also hat
- Sunscreen together with sunglasses
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Booking Voucher/Confirmation
Quicksilver can organise transfers from your accommodation, or you may make your own way to the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, Wharf Street, Port Douglas.
All-day parking is available, and it is free of charge.
Information for Scuba Diving & Ocean Walker
To avoid disappointment, we recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. The Queensland Government Code of Practice regulates us and we comply with all regulations.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected],
Or you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive. If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible
Please note there is a price increase every 1st April.